Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A boy, a baby and a wedding = losing friends????

Since having Haydn James my life has taken a drastic change, i spend a lot of time at home , no more going out and drinking, not more being dumb, and being responsible and growing up to be something hasnt done anything for my social life outside of James, Since becoming a mom have have lost so many friends that just dont understand my situation and today i have been feeling a little crappy about while thinking to myself that people should be happy for me and proud, instead the either ignore me, never call or not acknowledge that i even exist. I have one friend that came to see me in the hospital and i maybe hear from her ever 5 months if that, i have another friend that i try to talk with every day by phone text or email and well i never hear anything, i have one other friend who i cant even call my friend anymore because she just stopped talking to me all together. DOnt get me wrong i have friend ones that after everything i know will be here forever  and i can always count on but it makes me sad that i have lost so many, i sometimes think maybe its me, maybe i talk about haydn too much but Haydn is now what i do hes all i have to talk about, i am a stay at home mom what else should i talk about.


I dont know maybe i just read to much into it but i have herd this happens to many people when they have babies get married and start a life with a significant other and its just not fair, people are only trying to be happy maybe i am not as good of a judge of people as i thought i was..........all i have to say is thank you to the friends who have stuck by my side i cant be easy always hanging out with me and my baby but im glad you get it

2 comments:

  1. I've enjoyed getting to know you. I'm going to miss our afternoon talks while the kids play. Matthew and I will definitely make it a point to come back and visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks joanna, ive missed it too, but i am so excited for you guys i cant wait to be in the same position in a few months

    ReplyDelete