Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Mickey Mouse Club House...........

Recently we have started watching cartoons in the morning time followed by some cleaning and activities in the afternoon. and my oh my does my monkey LOVE Mickey Mouse Club House and i have to send a special shout out to the late Mr. Walt Disney this show allows me to finally get some stuff done and Haydn gets so so excited when it comes on i talking ecstatic full on freak out with laughs and smiles just in the last week Haydn has showed so much more improvement in his speech, actions and his understanding in what we are asking him to do and this has happened since we started watching the show, i know what people say about it frying the brains of young minds but my son has totally benefited from this show as crazy as it sounds this will be a repetitive thing in the Ziegler house hold hoping to help my son learn more and more each day 

No comments:

Post a Comment